Senior Research Associate of T Cell Immunology/DPCAD
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Associate OF T-cell Drug Product Characterization and Analytical Development with a leading biotechnology company located in Boston, MA. As the Senior Research Associate, you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team developing neoantigen specific T cell products to be used in adoptive T cell therapy.
- Culturing of human T cells.
- Development and validation of analytical methods.
- Drafting SOPs describing the methods to transfer and support CDMO.
- Ensuring methods can be qualified or validated at CDMO and authoring method development reports.
- Assessment of specificity and functionality of human T cells by multicolor flow cytometry.
- Analysis of multicolor flow cytometry data.
- Tracking and compiling results in an electronic notebook.
- Presenting results to other scientific teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in immunology or related discipline, and at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- A strong interest in T cell biology and cancer immunotherapy.
- Primary cell culture experience is preferred.
- Experience working with quality control of analytical methods and documentation of SOPs preferred, especially if within a GMP environment.
- Demonstrated experience with flow cytometry and other immune related assays is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative environment to meet project goals.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys solving challenging scientific questions in a fast pace environment.
- Independent, flexible, self-motivated, and the ability to work well with others.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at (+1) 646-367-2764 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.