Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager - Remote
Proclinical is seeking a Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager for a large Pharmaceutical company. This opportunity is a 12-month contract position and is based remotely.
- Contribute to EU strategic and regulatory plans
- Point of contact throughout the lifecycle management
- Support with clinical trials applications
- Collaborate with clinical and non clinical labelling content discussions
- Support ongoing new CTA's
- Minimum of 5 years EU centralised regulatory experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Work collaboratively within a team
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Peter Duvall on email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.