Senior Protein Analytical Chemist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Protein Analytical Chemist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA. Successful candidate will join the team responsible for the development, qualification, and execution of analytical methods to provide product and process understanding for biological entities from discovery through commercial stages.
- Work in the Analytical Characterization Group within the Protein Analytics Department.
- Provide routine, investigative, and extended characterization analyses (i.e., LC-MS, LC separation methods, and biophysical methods) of the company's biologics to support product and process development for early-phase, late-phase, and commercial programs.
- Contribute to the development and testing of analytical assays within the Analytical Characterization Group.
Skills and Requirements:
- MS (2+ years' experience), or PhD (0+ years of experience) in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or related technical discipline.
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience with the following instrumentation: HPLC/UPLC, Mass Spectrometry, Differential Scanning Calorimetry, and Circular Dichroism.
- Strong documentation skills (for electronic laboratory notebook record keeping) and laboratory bench skills (for sample preparation),
- Excellent communication skills (for discussing/presenting results).
- Good fundamental understanding of biopharmaceuticals (such as proteins, monoclonal antibodies, etc.) and analytical/biophysical characterization techniques.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.