Senior Project Manager - Serialisation
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Senior Project Manager with a focus in Serialisation from Switzerland. The Senior Project Manager leads a cross functional team of project work stream leads, technical leads, architects, functional leads and delivery partners within a project or projects. Overall responsible for the project(s)' health and success. The candidate will be fully accountable for successful project delivery and responsible for the overall planning, management and execution for the project.
- Lead moderate to complex projects and/or programs.
- Develop & execute overall program schedule and program management plan.
- Monitor, challenge and ensure predictable delivery of projects/programs - driving accountability of work stream owners and enabling escalation of risks & issues that require assistance or attention.
- Monitor resources, either internal from associated IT Department or external are committed to meet project/program needs.
- Ensure projects/programs are delivered according to committed scope, approved budget and targeted dates.
- Ensure high level of quality in solutions is delivered.
- Lead various program governance meetings including routine core team / program office meetings as well as escalation, steering and sponsor reviews.
- Facilitate critical project/program reviews.
- Ensure all aspects of the program's success are contemplated and addressed.
- Enable and enhance communications between matrixed IT and business teams.
Skills and Requirements
- BA or BS (ideally Computer Science, Business, Chemistry and Biological Sciences, Laboratory Operations).
- MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
- Formal project management qualification is preferred (PMP or similar)
- 8+ years' experience working as an IT professional - ideally managing projects, programs and/or portfolios
- 5+ years' experience implementing complex, cross-functional project/program solutions and working knowledge of GxP systems
- At least 2 projects/programs working with and managing a large Systems Integration partner preferred.
- Demonstrable fluency in Project/Program Management tools and techniques and of implementing projects within established software development life cycle methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of transitioning new and upgraded systems into support operations - at least 2 large, multi-discipline projects.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.