Senior Operational Quality Assurance Pharmacist, QP
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Operational Quality Assurance Pharmacist, QP to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis.
- Guarantee the release of products for clinical trials.
- Confirm and/or certify clinical trial batches on behalf of the head pharmacist.
- Monitor and/or evaluate batch records and ensure product and production process compliance with the pertinent standards.
- Assist with the quality decisions of the head pharmacist by offering the required information and suggestions.
- You will contribute to batch recalls.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Training as a pharmacist with industry option and registered with the French Order of Pharmacists.
- Demonstrable experience working in the quality division or production division performing GMP actions.
- Exhibited experience in a QP role.
- Familiarity within pharmaceutical development and clinical trials.
- Know-how of injectable and oral forms as well as of regulatory reports.
- Prior involvement in a direct or cross-functional management role.
- Capable of working on a hybrid basis at least up to 60% of the time.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ieuan Phillips at +44 203 846 0643.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.