Senior Molecular Biologists - South UK
An exciting home-based opportunity has arisen for three Senior Molecular Biologist. This role is part of the laboratory implementation team, overseeing the set up of labs across the United Kingdom. Territory will be assigned based on location of candidates and ongoing projects. This is an opportunity is a part of a driven team to help battle Covid19.
- Lead the set-up of current and future labs across the United Kingdom.
- Be there at the start to set up the equipment, procedures, validation, and workflows
- Troubleshoot where necessary.
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Molecular Biology (or similar field).
- Strong experience and understanding of QPCR, liquid handling and RNA-DNA extraction.
- Experience in setting up lab from scratch from start to finish.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laboratory workflows, validation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- High attention to detail, excellent communication skills, flexibility, and ability to train staff of all levels are all essential attributes
- Able to work flexible hours and travel regularly as part of the job.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.