Senior Medical Writer - Publications - Remote USA
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Medical Writer of Publications, located remotely, for a global leader in the Medical Communications Sphere.
- Develop and deliver scientifically accurate content for the clients' projects, help to ensure all work is aligned with client objectives and budgetary requirements.
- Adept at adapting content and style according to client objectives across a variety of target audiences and subject areas, as well as liaising with a range of medical experts.
- Keep up to date with different therapeutic areas, good publication practices and other industry guidelines and processes.
- Enjoy mentoring junior writers in all aspects of the business and reviewing other writers' projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- A life sciences degree, ideally combined with MS or PhD
- Approximately 3-4 years' relevant writing experience
- Previous medical writing experience from a medical communications or pharma environment across a broad range of projects and/or therapy areas
- Ideally, experience of attending and supporting clients at scientific meetings (congresses, symposia, advisory boards, etc) //Experience of reviewing, proofing and editing other writers' work
- Experience of effectively prioritising and managing your own workload
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4835 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.