Senior Medical Advisor - Final Signatory (MD)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Medical Advisor looking to broaden their experience. In this role you will be expected to oversee the development of compliant materials and strategies in conjunction with local marketing.
- Oversees the development of compliant ethical promotional materials and strategies in conjunction with the local marketing department as part of a brand team
- Achieves ethical promotional materials and strategies working in partnership with the
- Act as a medical resource for the Company working with local Management, Marketing, Market Access and Medical departments, to support company products
- Provides senior Medical affairs resource in the field as may be required in support of team activities
- Represent the company to groups of experts, medical professional societies and regulatory bodies, including at international scientific meetings
- Represent medical affairs externally, maintaining peer level relationships with HCPs as necessary to meet company educational, insight and evidence generation needs
- Provide therapeutic area expertise and clinical perspective in support of marketing campaigns / materials updates
- Management of company sponsored Phase IV studies
- Constantly develops knowledge and expertise in key therapeutic areas
- Involvement, development and maintenance of Key Opinion Leader relationships
Skills and Requirements
- Qualified, GMC registered physician.
- ABPI code final signatory status
- Experience in medical affairs activities within a pharmaceutical company
- Exposure to clinical trials
- Experience of working in a matrix environment with marketing and market access
- Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal) and strong interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders across a matrix
- Experience in nephrology or rare diseases is a plus
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.