Senior Manager Quality Assurance, Deputy RP
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Manager Quality Assurance, Deputy RP to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Amsterdam.
- Supervise GMP/GXP compliance to guidelines and the company's formed processes and discuss CAPAs and action plans to country management and corporate quality.
- Monitor and guarantee that a QMS is operational.
- Contribute to the qualification and approval of suppliers and customers.
- Serve as a deputy responsible person monitoring all QA connected tasks which involves lot release of products imported by the company in compliance with GDP needs.
- Arrange with supply chain to prioritise lot release actions as per business requirements.
- You will approve commercial and technical contract/agreements.
- Offer quality knowledge and guidance, guide local/regional quality actions.
- Work alongside the international quality organisation, weigh and discuss quality and compliance risks as suitable.
- Guarantee that quality oversight ant actions affiliated with new product launches and indications.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a pharmacy, chemistry, biotechnology or any other natural science field.
- Familiarity within a global setting with expertise on global and local quality systems and legal guidelines and standards for pharmaceutical products and medical devices.
- Familiarity in a deputy responsible person role.
- Demonstrable experience in a QA role.
- Deliberation and influential abilities.
- Able to comprehend altering legislation and its effect on operations.
- Conscious individual who works well independently.
- A reliable, flexible individual with a high attention to detail.
- Works well in a team while under pressure.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Identifies as a QA expert for advice in any other divisions.
Fluency in the English language.If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Josh Godden on +44 203 854 0101.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.