Senior Manager, Medical Communications - MSL Training focus
Proclinical is currently recruiting a Senior Manager of Medical Communications for a leading biotechnology company located in New York, NY. The focus of this role will be the strategy and content development of training materials.
The Company is open to medical communications professions from agencies and sponsor side.
Successful candidate will be responsible for working with the Medical Communications team for the Company's products. The Sr. Manager/Manager will develop and appropriately distribute accurate and timely medical & scientific information to internal and external customers.
- Respond to internal and external customer medical inquiries regarding Company's products in a timely, accurate manner.
- Develop and maintain standard responses and FAQs to support company products.
- Establish and maintain medical information databases.
- Support the development, maintenance and distribution of managed care formulary dossiers.
- Staff medical information booths at medical and scientific conventions/conferences as needed.
- Provide medical support to clinical, pharmacovigilance and commercial teams and provide medical input for clinical and regulatory documents.
- Create and review of medical education materials for external customers.
- Develop and revise medical communications/information SOPs.
- Maintain a working knowledge of medical communications functions, legal and regulatory requirements, Codes of Practice, Standard Operating Practices and guidelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- Healthcare professional (RN, PharmD/BS-Pharmacy, PhD or other relevant degree)
- 5+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry required; 3+ years of medical communication/information experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail-oriented personality, and ability to work across functions.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task with delivering high quality work.
- Must be able to manage their own work, with ability to prioritize, plan and organize work assignments of the team while working under strict timelines.
- Must be able to develop business solutions to complex problem
- Solid understanding of the cross functional drug development processes.
- Proficiency with standard desktop computing programs and relational databases.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call George Watson at (+1) 929-223-4385 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.