Senior Manager, Digital Platform Management
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager, Digital Platform Management to be based in their Swiss office. The institution is known for their work discovering, developing, and delivering innovative therapies for patients with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases across the globe. This position is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that has cultivated a strong presence in the biotechnological industry and prides itself on its world-class manufacturing facilities.
- Architecting, building, enhancing, and maintaining the global digital platform, supporting all international digital products and services.
- Leading the definition of the digital tech stack using most advanced cloud-based technologies (AWS, SAAS, microservices) to deliver technology as a strategic advantage for our global Digital CoE unit in the delivery of our next generation digital solutions.
- Ensuring architecture and code release through a robust code management process, taking advantage of the newest technologies.
- Defining and rolling out robust maintenance and monitoring processes, ensuring strong respect of defined platform availability and performance SLAs.
- Continuously improving platform operational processes.
Skills and Requirements:
- Several years of experience in a full-time technology role in software development, system integration, cloud computing, or enterprise architecture.
- A proven track record in digital platform architecture using modern cloud-based technologies.
- A deep knowledge of AWS offering.
- Practical experience with setting up AWS multi regional architecture and services.
- A demonstrated expertise in platform maintenance management, SLAs definition, and ongoing operations management.
- A demonstrated expertise in Release management, Code management, CI, and regression testing.
- Expertise in platform health monitoring.
- Strong knowledge of enabling digital channels.
- An up-to-date knowledge in top edge technologies.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Patrick Franke at +44 2074400632 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.