Senior Manager, Alliance Management
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manager, Alliance Management in Switzerland. In this role you should develop clear mission and objectives, with identification of issues and risks and contingency planning for all assigned projects. Your role Communicate at multiple levels within and outside the organisation. Develop standard communication platform for recurring project communication and updates.
- Manages external projects resulting from in-licensing transactions or alliance partnerships through development, regulatory, pre-launch and commercialisation phases
- Leads cross-functional internal and external core project teams to ensure that due diligence and project progress and spending meet pre-defined objectives.
- Develops, manages, and drives integrated project plans, drives identification and mitigation of issues and risks and facilitates internal and external communications to keep stakeholders informed of commitments, due dates and progress.
- Ensures accurate, timely and thorough communication with all stakeholders
- Requires bringing together internal and external alliance resources to support new product submissions and launches.
- Manage relationships with alliance partners and contractual obligations of all assigned alliance programs
- Engage internal and external cross-functional teams and partner leaders at all levels to drive assigned projects forward in support of the departmental and business objectives.
- Provide for assigned projects, project management oversight for activities at all phases of the projects.
- This includes project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and financial controlling.
- Use project management tools to manage timelines, costs, risks and action/decision logs and monitor project progress
- In conjunction with team members, obtain commitment for appropriate resources and champions the projects on day-to-day basis.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in business or equivalent, scientific background is a plus
- Science, Finance, Legal, Negotiation
- Good communication skills
- Persistence, being open minded, being goal oriented,
- Being able to work and lead in a matrix environment
- Can speak both English and French
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.