Senior HVAC Engineer
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior HVAC Engineer for a biopharmaceutical company located in Durham, North Carolina. As the successful candidate you will be supporting manufacturing operations by having the responsibility of maintaining and improving the site's HVAC systems.
- Manage the testing / qualification and maintenance of the HVAC systems and HEPA filters.
- Develop, update and implement SOPs and Preventative Maintenance.
- Provide hands-on leadership in troubleshoot HVAC issues to improve the reliability of HVAC systems.
- Recommend and implement capital projects and upgrades to improve the robustness of HVAC systems.
- Hands-on reviews, HVAC related jobs, work orders and activities to assure proper documentation, accuracy and timely completion.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, electrical, process or related engineering discipline is required.
- Knowledgeable in the requirements and execution of HEPA filter testing.
- A pharmaceutical manufacturing environment or GMP regulated field is preferred.
- Working in a manufacturing site that utilizes air handling units to control manufacturing environments.
- Experience in implementing and implementing PLC or DCS and HMI systems is preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alexander Tooulas at (+1) 917-284-9670 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for Quality Engineer - Normal in their office in the UK.