(Senior) HTA Manager
Proclinical are recruiting for a (Senior) HTA Manager to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis.
- Supervise and report on pertinent AMNOG proceedings for the outlines as well as competitor projects.
- Guide all steps throughout the AMNOG assessments for outlined like early advice, report compilation, assessment analysis, written statements, and oral hearing.
- Accountable for outlined product-connected assessments driven by IQWig and/or GBA.
- Oversee pipeline evolution and assessing local impact which involves future resource needs for outlined assets.
- Assist with the price deliberation and possible arbitration board of said assets by aiding to produce and compile all required data in this process.
- You will shape access method for various company assets with the result of AMNOG procedure and price deliberation in mind.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a natural science, health economics or similar field with experience working in the German market access setting.
- A can-do mindset with the ability to resolve issues and keep composure within a dynamic and changing setting.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Interpersonal abilities with the capacity to form a personal network to both internal and external shareholders.
- Comprehension of the political setting, health policy, payer / HTA setting and evolution in the German market.
- Able to comprehend and discuss German HTA strategies and Pharmacoeconomics.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Niklas Kaminski on +49 69 50607609.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.