Senior Full Stack Developer: Medical Data 80-100%
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Full Stack Developer: Medical Data 80-100% to join a digital health organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Zurich.
- Cooperate with others in a dynamic team to evolve ground-breaking backend and frontend applications and services for the company's medical data products.
- Guarantee that the health of the company's codebase by measuring and handling technical debt, collaborating with both product managers and product owners to prioritise workload that develop the strength of the company's solutions.
- You will stay one step ahead by recognising and acknowledging possible roadblocks before they delay the team's progression.
- Responsible for guiding by example by designing, coding and evaluating solutions with the team, championing high-quality software development.
- You will foster a culture of constant improvement by offering routine feedback to developers and promoting the adoption of best engineering practices across the business.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience within full stack development.
- Knowledge in utilising cloud services, ideally with Azure, though acquaintance with AWS or GCP would also be appreciated.
- Expertise in DevOps practices, which involves execution and upkeep of CI/CD principles.
- Able to thrive within an agile team setting with previous experience with SAFe would be beneficial.
- Fluency in the English language, with knowledge in German or French would be advantageous.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mechyla Geweld at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.