Senior Full Stack Developer (100% remote)
Proclinical are recruiting for a Remote Full Stack developer to join a consultancy. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Western Australia.
- Operate across all fields of the application stack, for example: frontend, backend, and infrastructure as code to own the full delivery of value to their customers.
- Contribute to the code evaluation procedure and offer constructive feedback to colleagues.
- Share accountability for guiding and arranging regular team meetings, for example: retrospectives and backlog refinement.
- Form and uphold API and message-driven systems to assist with delivery of distributed platform which meets the required non-functional needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Familiarity with authoring and handling automated test suites.
- Capable of forming and consuming HTTP APIs.
- Able to work with a code evaluation procedure.
- Acquaintance with Intranet.
- Knowledge of constant integration and pertinent tools.
- Ability to work well with others when working remotely.
- Works well in a team as well as independently.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mechyla Geweld at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.