Senior Director, Early Clinical Lead
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Director, Early Clinical Lead of Immno-oncology with a global biopharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. As the Senior Director, you will be accountable for the strategic leadership and execution and act as the champion for the product candidates.
- Lead product development teams responsible for novel Oncology therapies from preclinical candidate selection through proof of concept leading to Phase III investment decisions.
- Accountable for the strategy and execution of a portfolio of pre-clinical and clinical stage therapies.
- Create strategic and integrated product development plans which are aligned with business objectives and are differentiated from competitor products.
- Accountable for the execution of the integrated product plan to agreed scope, timelines, and budgets
- Lead and communicate the project development strategy at governance meetings, accountable for aligning with internal management and for communicating with external stakeholders.
- Lead the PDT to effectively manage/mitigate/communicate risk, make decisions, and manage conflict and change.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of PDT effectiveness through collaboration, influence, and, as necessary, coaching and mentoring of cross-functional team members.
Skills & Requirements:
- Graduate degree such as MD, PhD or MD/PhD is required.
- Industry experience in drug development including experience in early phase non-clinical and/or clinical drug development and regulatory knowledge.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Oncology therapeutic area with experience in diverse biological mechanisms.
- Broad understanding of the evolving clinical landscape in oncology
- lead the overall development of project strategy and be accountable for project plans, timelines, progress, and outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience leading and motivating teams in a highly matrixed environment.
- Proven record of cultivating and managing internal and external cross-functional collaborations
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated success in influencing colleagues and senior leaders in various departments.
- Must demonstrate high integrity.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 617-903-7746 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.