Senior Computational Biologist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Computational Biologist for a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Be part of the RNA Biology and Functional Genomics team.
- Responsible for generating RNA assay data.
- Test new splice isoform detecting protocols.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with other members of the lab.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in Biomedical Science, Life Science.
- Solid training in Molecular Biology, Genetics, or a directly related field is required, including experience with RNA assay approaches.
- Experience in NGS library preparation and high throughput screening preferred.
- Strong training and technical skills in molecular and RNA biology
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking a Cell-line Development Scientist to join their office in Oxford.
An international pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Oncology Expert to their French office.