Senior Clinical Research Associate
A Senior Clinical Research Associate is required at a truly global provider of strategic and operational services in safety reporting, medical information and regulatory affairs. This is an excellent job opportunity to join this company at their Moscow site.
- Develops strong site relationships and ensures continuity of site relationships through all phases of the trial.
- Performs clinical study site management/monitoring activities in compliance with ICH
- Coordinates & manages various tasks in collaboration with other sponsor roles to achieve Site Ready.
- Conducts site visits including but not limited to validation visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, closeout visits
- Communicates with investigators and site staff on issues related to protocol conduct, recruitment, retention, protocol deviations, regulatory documentation, site audits/inspections and overall site performance.
- Manages and maintains information and documentation in CTMS, eTMF and various other systems as appropriate and per timelines.
Skills and Requirements
- Min. 2 years of direct site monitoring experience in a bio/pharma/CRO.
- No compromise on min monitoring experience however specific monitoring and therapeutic area experience
- B.A./B.S. preferred with strong emphasis in science and/or biology
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Polina Sidorova at +44 0203 854 3535 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.