Senior Clinical Data Manager
An excellent multinational pharmaceutical company is seeking a skilled Senior Clinical Data Manager, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Hatfield. The organisation is known internationally for their work in oncology and their focus on scientific advancement. This is a chance to combine your experience with a top healthcare organisation
- Leads DM Study Start Up activities (CRF Design/ Data Validation Specifications/ Query Handling Guidelines, etc.)
- Leads User Acceptance Testing
- Provides review of Protocols for consistency check
- Compiles Data Management Plan documentation
- Manages database lock activities: Final SAE reconciliation/ final data review, study decommission etc.
- Adheres to data standards and proper data validation processes
- Liaises with vendors to achieve targeted deliverable dates and ensure data quality is achieved in accordance to set standards
- Manages the delivery and reconciliation of external data
- Recognizes when current resources (tools, systems, vendors, etc.) need improvements and communicates to responsible supervisors
- Tracks the expenses of work teams to identify cost issues
- Provides feedback to peers in a constructive manner
- Supports employees by participating in project initiation, work transitions, and other development activities
- Complies with all applicable laws / regulations of each country in which we do business
- Reports legal, compliance and ethical violations in a timely manner
Skills and Requirements
- BS/MS in relevant field
- Demonstrated experience in Data Management methods and processes in industry setting required
- Time Management and Planning
- Problem Solving
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at 0203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.