Senior Brand Manager
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Brand Manager in their office in Germany. The company supplies medicines and medical devices across Europe and the US, making partners across 60 countries worldwide in the meantime. This is an exciting opportunity to work with and provide real expertise to a rapidly growing speciality pharmaceutical organisation.
- Planning and generating customer insights in order to develop market understanding.
- Attending workshops and congress as appropriate.
- Sharing insight gained from internal and external sources.
- Leading the brand planning process.
- Collecting, interpreting, and disseminating competitor information.
- Buying maps, identifying, quantifying, and validating leverage points.
- Establishing basis of segmentation, quantifying, and establishing segment needs.
- Localising key brand messages and brand differentiation.
- Identifying market opportunities and short-term forecasting to inform supply.
- Carrying out operational planning and execution.
- Developing robust tactical plans in order to execute the marketing strategy.
- Closely collaborating with EUSA EU marketing function to ensure implementation of EU marketing strategies while at the same time accounting for country specific differentiation needs.
- Reviewing communication options and determining optimal channel mix.
- Developing sales and marketing materials for the product and adapting central messages to regional specific messages as necessary.
- Leading the planning, design, and organisation of key stakeholder communication platforms, e.g. speaker symposia, consultant programmes, advisory board meetings, and congresses.
- Leading and coordinating on relevant Professional Relations activities in local language.
- Communicating effectively within the sales team on relevant information.
- Using observations and feedback to develop, support, and deliver product training and selling tools to best fit local capabilities and opportunities.
- Assisting with the localisation and implementation of EU training framework.
- Overseeing product associated expenditures and budgets; creating detailed forecast and overseeing budget management.
- Senior Brand Manager - Commercial Created: March 2017 Last Reviewed: 04 November 2019
- Supporting the proposals, on a quarterly and yearly basis, ensuring 'onbudget' performance.
- Ensuring all activity complies with company standards and the relevant country code of practice.
- Managing and tracking all materials through internal approval process.
- Identifying a range of metrics and selecting appropriate measures e.g. Market research, patient trackers, and KPIs.
- Collaborating with EU business and country managers to run specific analysis that monitor sales performance and market indicators.
- Providing regular reports on the implementation of marketing plans for the business.
- Leading and managing agencies to ensure projects are delivered satisfactorily to agree performance metrics.
- Securing alignment with sales, medical functions, regulatory, legal, finance, and technical operations, as well as the European Oncology Management function.
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree level or equivalent (Scientific/Business).
- Sales and marketing experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Proven track record in achieving sales and marketing goals.
- Experience in working in campaign developments from initiation to execution.
- Experience with at least one full cycle of the strategic and tactical planning process.
- Experience in managing branding, medical education, and/or PR agencies.
- A good understanding of how to interpret market intelligence and datasets (i.e. IMS) and to evaluate the market and the effectiveness of the marketing.
- Oncology therapy area experience is preferred.
- Experience of having worked in the specialist arena - highly desirable.
- Knowledge of country specific regulations, including the relevant codes of practice.
- Previous experience of having worked in a small organisation is desirable.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Niklas Kaminski at +44 203542828 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.