Senior Brand Manager
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis.
- Accountable for handling A&P budget.
- Train a high performing cross-functional brand team.
- Contribute into international product method via partaking in international brand teams.
- Compete full alignment around the brand method and implementation with internal cross-functional shareholders.
- Assist with tender proposals to guarantee high quality, cross-functional approved responses.
- You will use disease and market comprehension to develop customer acumens, novel concepts, and brilliant planning to implement commercial methods.
- Guarantee consistency of the brand actions and methods with the portfolio/brand method.
- Monitor communication actions plan and implement across channels which involves contributing to conferences and congresses.
- Work alongside the business operations team to fulfil flu cycle actions from pre-booking to returns aligned with timelines.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- An organised individual who is a result driven and dynamic person.
- Capable of thinking analytically.
- Able to form relationships and work well with others.
- A motivated individual with the ability to prioritise and plan well.
- Educated to a degree level or higher.
- At least 8 years of experience working in a pharmaceutical marketing setting.
- Familiarity with product launches and with multichannel marketing.
- Presentation abilities.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Melissa Selvakumar at +44 7456 1296.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.