Senior Analytical Scientist
A job vacancy for a Senior Analytical Scientist has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market leading products in multiple therapy areas.
- Planning, interpreting and reporting results of scientific experiments for timely supply of drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP).
- Performing raw data checks for externalized activities
Support writing & reviewing analytical documents and aligning the corresponding activities within a global project team.
- Managing interactions with internal and external stakeholders, including outsourced activities to CROs by providing scientific and technical guidance whenever necessary.
- Proactively identifying scientific, technological and GMP challenges, propose creative solutions and communicate key issues to the Analytical Project Leader or respective technical project team.
- Working according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, Quality Directives, Health and Safety & internal guidelines.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum Master in analytical chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 4 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a track record in GMP activities for development or marketed products.
- Broad scientific knowledge in chemistry, pharmaceutical or analytical sciences, ability to perform in a highly dynamic environment.
- Advanced knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools (e.g. HPLC, LC-MS, Quality management systems, statistical evaluation tools ...) .
- Good knowledge of commonly used software and computer tools.
- Good presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills.
- Fluent in English (oral and writing), German desired.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies