An international pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to their office in Switzerland. This company focuses on developing treatments for conditions where the impact of the medicines can make an immediate and tangible difference. They provide treatments in Neuroscience, Rare Diseases, and other medical sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a globally renowned organisation and bring specialist knowledge and experience to the position.
- Taking care of monthly financial closing according to group accounting principles and local statutory GAAP.
- Overseeing the annual preparation of the external financial statements (Balance sheet and Income statement) according to Swiss GAAP.
- Ensuring the proper reconciliation of balance sheets.
- Maintaining internal control environment.
- Liaising with other accounting teams, as well as the consolidation department.
- Processing Accounts Payable; receiving, entering, and storing invoices.
- Preparing monthly Intercompany transaction journals.
- Serving as a back-up for other team members.
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls in financial processes.
- Cooperating with internal and external auditors, acting as their point of contact.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience and education in a similar or related capacity.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Vedran Alijagic at +44 203 854 0238 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.