We are currently looking for a Senior Accountant for our Frankfurt - Germany office.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the day-to-day activities related to cash, accounts receivable, revenue, inventory, accounts payable and accruals. This role will report directly to the Accounting Manager.
* Recording of accounting entries related to expenses, revenue and inventory.
* Ensures monthly account reconciliations are completed timely and researches any reconciliation
* Acts as a liaison to between ID Germany and other entities and coordinates intercompany
* Assists in managing accounts receivable, accounts payable and inventory subledgers for certain
* Ensuring SEPA payments are accurately disbursed and recorded.
* Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
* Recording and reconciliation of payroll related accounts for several European countries.
Skills and Requirements
* Bachelor's degree required. (Accounting or Finance) or equivalent
* 5+ years of relevant accounting experience.
* Solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles.
* Highly analytical, motivated, and collaborative team player.
* Ability to keep pace in a fast-moving environment.
* Familiar with the ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics a plus.
* Medical device or healthcare industry experience preferred.
* Familiarity with German, Spanish and Italian tax laws and regulation highly preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Errico Di Piazza at 0203 826 1331 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.