SE - Business Analytics Manager
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an SE - Business Analytics Manager in their office in Stockholm. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe.
- Owning the delivery of BI insights and integration of this data into actionable conclusions in brand team(s).
- Overseeing patient and unit-based forecasting and modelling as well as forecast submission for selected brand team(s).
- Overseeing Market Research initiatives and other business analytics projects in brand team(s).
- Acting as point-of contact for Business Unit Leads in selected brand team(s).
- Providing ad hoc support and facilitation of business analytic activities in country teams.
- Responsible for delivering and developing the required competitor intelligence components, including the development of tools, materials, and reports/insights.
- Proactively liaising with relevant stakeholders in the Nordic/Baltics and across EMEA to ensure our voice is heard and best practice is shared.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor-level degree in a commercial subject and/or statistic is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
- Experience with statistics, predictive analytics, or similar is preferred.
- Expert in analytical work and quantitative analysis is expected and required.
- Forecast experience from the pharmaceutical industry, either from a pharmaceutical company or a consultancy is preferred.
- Fluent in oral and written English is required. Nordic language considered an advantage.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +44 3300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.