Scientist, RNA-LNP Analytical
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Are you excited to join an exciting, fast-growing startup company in the development of novel, breakthrough RNA therapeutics? We are looking for a talented scientist in bioanalysis to build an analytical platform and support the nonclinical studies for the company's diverse programs.
- The individual will:
- Actively participate in program teams.
- Design bioanalytical strategies.
- Develop HPLC and LC/MS assays for the analysis of oligonucleotides, lipids and other large/small molecules
- Perform sample testings and present results in the program meetings.
- The individual will also be responsible for managing CROs.
- In this role you would have the opportunity to work with vibrant multi disciplinary teams, grow your career with increased responsibilities.
- Major in chemistry, biology, or related fields.
- BS or MS with several years of experience in the analysis of RNA or LNP products
- Extensive research experience and knowledge in Thermo Orbitrap LC/MS, HPLC, biological sample preparation.
- Highly motivated, team-oriented, and excellent in communication skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 857-362-9542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.