Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Tampa, FL.
- Lead one or several projects for optimizing therapeutic TIL.
- Design and execute the laboratory experiments involved in assigned projects.
- Document, interpret, and troubleshoot all experiments with upmost scientific rigor.
- Actively participate in internal and external scientific discussions.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in Cellular Biology, Molecular Biology, Immunology, or related discipline required.
- Three-years of post-doctoral training in academia or industry research laboratory.
- Minimum two-year professional experience after completion of post-doc; industrial setting preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of cancer biology and immuno-oncology, as well as familiarity with most current immunotherapeutic approaches.
- Extensive technical expertise in the fields of tissue culture using primary and established cell lines, in vitro T cell functional assays, flow cytometry staining and acquisition techniques, molecular biology, and state-of-the-art gene expression profiling and analysis methods; experience with deep sequencing, viral vectors, and stem cells a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.