A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Scientist to their office in Shanghai. The organisation creates informative and engaging online communities that share information in meaningful ways. This vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a leading and innovative pharmaceutical organisation that develops high quality medicines that meet real needs.
- Discuss and provide inputs regarding clinical plan, protocol design, and follow-up of Health Outcomes Research Studies.
- Effective and timely review and synthesis of published literature and prepare project summary documentation.
- Provide input in data collection, data management, or data analysis methods.
- Ability to work with stakeholders during project execution.
- Write and submit manuscripts to peer-reviewed scientific journals; Present research at scientific conferences.
- Apply and seek technical expertise to conduct scientific research in the health outcomes field.
- Help in the identification and analyses of problems, making proposals for solutions and decisions, and discuss them with management.
- Effectively develop budget impact models to support our products.
- Understand and assist in the development of cost-effectiveness studies, providing inputs on how to optimise market access of current and new pharmaceuticals.
- Make scientific presentations of health economic studies.
- Support PRA (Price, Reimbursement and Access) related activities.
- Ensure that stakeholders' needs and objectives are understood and met.
- Consult customers and colleagues.
- Represent Medical at internal and external professional meetings.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ph.D. degree, with knowledge in health economics, epidemiology, public health or equivalent.
- Have an understanding of healthcare delivery, reimbursement and payment systems in China to effectively implement economic evaluation.
- Experience of using healthcare databases or with outcomes research (e.g. Health Related Quality of Life).
- Excellent understanding of the issues related to developing and communicating health economic arguments to ensure that pharmaceutical products are reimbursed.
- Understanding of the application of PRA arguments by the pharmaceutical industry, and the related regulatory environment.
- Global understanding of healthcare and health outcomes research; deep understanding of China's healthcare system.
- Capability to assist in the development of projects in health outcomes research including budget impact analysis and cost-effectiveness studies.
- Fluency in English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kirsty Zhuang at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.