Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Redwood City, CA.
- Responsible for contributing to efforts to identifying pharmacodynamic biomarkers, tumor indications, patient sensitivity and selection biomarkers, and mechanism-based drug combinations for the oncology pipeline.
- Expected to have strong scientific foundation in the understanding and implementation of a wide range of biochemical, molecular, and cell-based assays and readouts.
- Work both within the Translational Oncology group and as a member of cross-functional interdisciplinary teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree in Immunology, Cell Biology, Oncology or other biology discipline with 8+ years of related lab work experience in either academia or industry or a PhD.
- Experience with immunological techniques (flow cytometry, intracellular staining, cytotoxicity assays, ELISA, ELISpot, etc.) primary cell culture, tissue processing, as well as standard molecular biology and biochemical techniques
- Experience with human or mouse primary sample processing and cell based functional assay is highly desirable
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills as well as excellence and productivity in independent research
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.