Scientist I - Purification
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist I of Purification for a biotechnology company located in Durham, NC. Successful candidate will provide support within Manufacturing Sciences labs along with delivering technical expertise to the biologics manufacturing campaigns run for all purification unit operations (chromatography, filtration).
- Provide support within Manufacturing Sciences labs along with delivering technical expertise to the biologics manufacturing campaigns run for all purification unit operations (chromatography, filtration).
- Perform laboratory experiments and associated equipment turnaround.
- Sample analysis under the direction of a senior scientist.
- Monitor manufacturing and quality aspects of the project including reviewing/analyzing technical data and documents, provide on-the-manufacturing floor support if needed.
- Act as a subject matter expert on biologics purification processes to facilitate interactions internally as well as cross functionally (with Technical Development, Technology transfer teams, Reg-CMC and Quality) and across different sites (North America and Europe).
- Mentor others in the lab, evaluate new technologies and equipment, identify and solve problems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to work innovatively and independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.