Scientist, Cell Therapy
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist of Cell Therapy with a leading biopharmaceutical company located in Tampa, FL. As the As the Scientist, you will be responsible for developing novel approaches to optimize the anti-tumor activity of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes (TIL) for therapeutic applications.
- Lead one or several projects for optimizing therapeutic TIL.
- Design and execute the laboratory experiments involved in assigned projects.
- Document, interpret, and troubleshoot all experiments with upmost scientific rigor.
- Actively participate in internal and external scientific discussions.
- Follow latest advancements in the field by means of thorough and regular survey of relevant literature and scientific conference attendance.
- Propose and develop innovative methods and technologies as well as new directions for projects development.
- Identify patentable inventions and support their filings.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in Cellular Biology, Molecular Biology, Immunology, or related discipline required.
- Three-years of post-doctoral training in academia or industry research laboratory.
- In-depth knowledge of cancer biology and immuno-oncology, as well as familiarity with most current immunotherapeutic approaches.
- Extensive technical expertise in the fields of tissue culture using primary and established cell lines, in vitro T cell functional assays, flow cytometry staining and acquisition techniques, molecular biology, and state-of-the-art gene expression profiling and analysis methods; experience with deep sequencing, viral vectors, and stem cells a plus.
- Fluency with major scientific software and online resources.
- Quality peer-reviewed publication record in relevant fields.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills in person and over conference calls with a variety of individuals from internal research staff to academic collaborators, business partners, lawyers, and executive team.
- Highly motivated individual, who adapts to new situations and wants to be part of a dynamic and growing team; must have collaborative spirit.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at (+1) 617-903-7746 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.