Scientific Writer - Oncology Biotech PhD Required
Proclinical is looking to hire a Scientific Writer of Oncology for a leading Biotech located in the San Francisco, CA office. As the scientific writer, you will independently work with R&D staff to understand technical approaches and data outcomes.
- Independently work with R&D staff to understand technical approaches and data outcomes
- Compile, write, and edit preclinical writing deliverables covering research methods and results for internal reports, for use in patent applications, and for use in regulatory submissions
- Compile, write, and edit medical writing deliverables covering all phases of clinical research for submission to regulatory agencies
- Review scientific and patent literature to ensure content, scope and format of deliverables meets required standards
- Ensure smooth and effective document management from start to finish (i.e., from template to a final approved version), which may include, but is not limited to: first draft authoring, reference retrieval, generating bibliographies, editing , and managing various processes (e.g., reviews, formatting, publishing) and document archiving
- Develop and maintain templates and outlines for key documents
- Effectively collaborate with members within a fully-integrated team to facilitate execution on projects within established timelines for generation of reports and on-time integration into patent applications
- Effectively present updates, and communicate research plans and timelines to the senior leadership team
Skills and Requirements:
- BS, MS, or doctorate in molecular biology; specialization in CRISPR technology preferred
- 3+ years in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Demonstrated experience in scientific and medical writing, editing
- Strong leadership, planning, and project management skills, along with initiative and ability to be productive with minimal supervision and minimal administrative support
- Ability to interpret and present research data and other complex information
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities and experience in a multitasking environment; ability to prioritize
- Dedication to quality and reliability
- Extensive knowledge of English grammar with a familiarity with a standard style guide
- Ability to communicate scientific or medical information in a clear and concise manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or equivalent products, including manipulation of graphs and figures; proficiency in statistics is a plus
- Familiarity with the principles of clinical research
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact George Watson at (+1) 929-388-1650 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.