Scientific Operations Support Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientific Operations Support Specialist for a global biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be involved in the support of administrative activities associated with lab organization, budget tracking, procurement, report filing, inventory management and international shipping.
- Utilize system tools (Determine) for master service agreement (MSA) and statement of work (SOW) filing.
- Evaluate current operational processes and recommend improvements.
- Utilize system tools (myCIMs and wiki pages) for group report organization and filing.
- Utilize system tools for international shipping (Oracle application).
- Assist in budget monitoring for external research and development activities.
- Utilize system tools for procurement and finance procedures (Oracle applications).
- Assist scientists to work with Procurement on request for proposals (RFP) for research and development activities.
- Assist in statement of work (SOW) generation and associated paperwork for outsourced development activities.
- Assist with paperwork associated with master service agreement (MSA) and confidentiality Laboratory organization and general support (including organization of organic compound inventory and laboratory supplies).
- SharePoint/Microsoft team's organization.
- agreement (CDA) setup (templates that need to be completed).
- Administrative activities related to a group of 30 people working in a laboratory environment.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, a BS in chemistry or related life science field.
- Industrial or academic experience working in a lab.
- Experience tracking budgets desirable.
- Knowledge of chemistry.
- Address customer issues promptly and accurately.
- Have experience with Microsoft Office products, especially excel; experience with ChemDraw desirable.
- Willingness to learn new software.
- Team-first Attitude: Willingness to deviate from normal work for priority assignments
- Relationship Skills: Ability to leave positive impressions through various communication channels with stakeholders
- Have a teachable spirit, a willingness to learn, and is persistent.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.