SAP Senior Integration Developer CPI (w/m) 80-100%
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for an SAP Senior Integration Developer CPI (w/m) 80-100% for a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Bern.
- You will carry out the technical execution with data and process modelling, structure and value mapping.
- Monitor ongoing interface operation in second level assistance and guarantee both stable and high-performance operation of the integration scenarios.
- The ideal candidate will configure the interface and integration scenarios.
- Thought, design and execution of interfaces and integration architectures as well as constant and future-oriented further development such as use of the SAP Cloud Connector, API management, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a business informatics, computer science or similar field.
- Various years of experience within the field of SAP development and interface construction, preferably already with SAP BTP.
- Comprehension of interface technologies such as IDOC, BAPI, RFC, EDIFACT, web service, SOAP, REST, OData, etc., as well as if Java J2EE and XSLT.
- A customer focused individual who can resolve issues and provide a high level of service.
- Works well in a team.
- Fluency in the German language with knowledge in French and English would be beneficial.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Christine Monteverdi at +41 61 568 79 96.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.