SAP Project Manager
Proclinical are recruiting for an SAP Project Manager to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Basel.
- You will deliver SAP Projects within budget and high quality in a timely manner.
- Set up strong project governance structures, recognise shareholders, handle project plans, and track accomplishment.
- Handle project spending, resources risks and mitigation activities.
- Guarantee transparency and traceability in change management and offer reporting on project progression in a timely manner.
- Perform RFPs, contribute to vendor selection, and assist with reviews of new SAP solutions.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Able to guide others as well as utilise conflict resolution, facilitation, scenario-based analysis and risk management.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of project strategies to accomplish projects.
- Exhibited experience in SAP Project Management within a global organisation with a background in successful projects.
- Capable of thinking analytically with the capacity to handle competing priorities.
- Fluency in English with knowledge in German.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sheridon Lloyd on +41 61 563 1243.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.