SAP EPPM/PS Inhouse Consultant (f/m/d)
Proclinical are partnering with a pharmaceutical organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Stuttgart.
- Handle and arrange external service suppliers and partners.
- You will consult on how IT architecture can assist the company's project management, portfolio management, and implementation procedures while cooperating with critical users and business process owners.
- Manage and arrange design configuration, testing and deployment actions.
- Assist with training and testing initiatives, which involves formation, planning and implementation.
- Enable the maturing and prioritisation of optimisations and new concepts based on impact, complexity and cost.
- Aid throughout go-lie actions, which involves bug fixing and any other similar tasks.
- Responsible for governing the development and assist with actions to assure the integrity of current applications and services.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a computer science, information systems, cybersecurity, or similar discipline or relevant years of work experience.
- Various years of experience with SAP EPPM/PD and/or CPM.
- Familiarity with SAP S/4HANA execution, rollout projects and/or operations.
- Expertise on any other SAP modules, for example: FI/CO, MM, PP, PM, SD, and Signavio would be beneficial.
- Comprehension of pertinent business procedures within the role's scope.
- Communication and interpersonal skills both verbally and in writing.
- Works well independently.
- A structure individual with an objective focused mindset in a dynamic setting.
- Able to resolve issues.
- Fluency in both the English and German languages.
- A background in a pharma and life science or regulated setting would be ideal.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sheridon Lloyd on +41 61 563 1243.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.