Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Sample Manager with a biotechnology company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations of the sample team
- Responsible for the processes involving sample receipt, sample tracking, sample inventory, sample disposal and sample logistics
- Maintain all sample records with good documentation practices
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree w/ 2-5 years industry/relevant professional experience.
- Background in biologics sample management in a regulated environment
- Sample preparation and management experience required.
- LIMS or electronic laboratory experience required.
- Independent thinker with a track record of working collaboratively to achieve goals.
- Highly functioning, detail-oriented, and analytical mind-set required.
- cGMP/GLP experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.