Sample Management Officer
Proclinical are looking for a motivated Associate Scientist to perform Sample Management activities for analytical samples of drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP) in the Technical Development unit of new biological entities in a cGMP environment.
- Receipt, check, track, ship, distribute and discard analytical samples in Biologics QC group as well as preparing all relevant accompanying documentation in a full GMP environment.
- He/she will have to perform the sample entry in the corresponding laboratory database
- Whenever required, he/she will be responsible for laboratory equipment (e.g. fridges, freezers).
- Additionally, the candidate will perform technical checks of GMP documents in the corresponding with the company's database in order to evaluate accuracy and correctness of documents.
- The candidate will have to conduct activities according to the appropriate SOP, GLP, GMP and other guidelines and activities in compliance with safety, waste disposal and other regulatory guidelines and must understand and follow established health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies.
- He/she will have to complete training and use laboratory and personal protective equipment as required.
- He/she will work collaboratively within a team of several people and participate constructively in team meetings.
Skills and Requirements
- Good knowledge of cGMP regulations.
- Experience as a Sample Management Officer and/or in an analytical environment is advantageous.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Good organisation and good communication.
- Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment
- Adequate knowledge of appropriate software and computer tools.
- Good understanding of English (oral and written) is essential. Basic German understanding is desirable.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.