Sales Specialist West Germany
A large technology-based medical device company is seeking to recruit a Sales Specialist to join their office in West Germany. The organisation develops innovative instruments, with a focus on improving the performance of vascular stents. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading establishment and significantly bolster a career in the pharmaceutical commercial field.
- Supporting our distribution network to grow sales.
- Developing a network of KOLs in Interventional Cardiology, Radiology and Vascular Surgery and converting these relationships into commercial opportunity for the company.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets for the region.
- Building the company's brand in our target markets in Europe.
- Keeping abreast of market dynamics to provide input to the sales strategy for Germany.
Skills and Requirements:
- Three to five years' sales experience in the peripheral or endovascular marketplace, or alternatively in the cardiovascular space.
- Substantial experience of direct sales.
- Strong track record of building sales pipelines and meeting targets.
- A nursing background would be advantageous.
- A good standard of English is required in addition to the local language.
- Experience in small company environments as well as multinationals.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Olivia Anton at +44 203 856 9335 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
A world-leading, innovative and established Pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Sales and Marketing Manager at their office in London.
Up to €140000.00 per annum
A leading and trailblazing biotechnology company, with a deep understanding of bioinformatics, genomics and clinical diagnostics, is currently recruiting a Sales Director, EMEA.
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Hannover, Wolfsburg und Göttingen ein.
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Stuttgart, Freiburg und Karlsruhe ein.
€0.00 - €65000.00 per annum
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Wien ein.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Sales Specialist who will work with their German division on a home-based capacity.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Sales Specialist, to be based in their German office.