Sales Rep (Foot & Ankle) North Rhine Westphalia
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Rep (Foot & Ankle) position. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in Germany, this vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to improving the healthcare field.
- Selling Foot & Ankle segment products in clinics, hospitals, and ambulance centres.
- You will generate further growth in the Foot & Ankle market by acquiring new customers and selling holistic solutions.
- You will look after their existing customers with a high level of professional service.
- You will expand existing networks and build new ones.
- You will have full responsibility for sales in your territory.
- You will be expected to attend trade fairs and congresses.
- Expected to organise product workshops and training courses for our customers.
- You will analyse the market and competition at regular intervals.
- You will maintain reporting of sales figures.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in medical engineering (or business administration).
- 3 + years of professional experience in the sales of implants or medical devices similar.
- An understanding of complex relationships.
- A valid B license.
- Excellent German and English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ismael Chand at +44 2038540046 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.