Sales Rep (Foot & Ankle) North Rhine Westphalia
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Rep (Foot & Ankle) position. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in Germany, this vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to improving the healthcare field.
- Selling Foot & Ankle segment products in clinics, hospitals, and ambulance centres.
- You will generate further growth in the Foot & Ankle market by acquiring new customers and selling holistic solutions.
- You will look after their existing customers with a high level of professional service.
- You will expand existing networks and build new ones.
- You will have full responsibility for sales in your territory.
- You will be expected to attend trade fairs and congresses.
- Expected to organise product workshops and training courses for our customers.
- You will analyse the market and competition at regular intervals.
- You will maintain reporting of sales figures.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in medical engineering (or business administration).
- 3 + years of professional experience in the sales of implants or medical devices similar.
- An understanding of complex relationships.
- A valid B license.
- Excellent German and English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ismael Chand at +44 2038540046 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biopharmaceutical company, developing novel oncology therapeutics, is currently recruiting a Therapeutic Area Manager to join their team based in Germany
Up to £65000.00 per annum
Ein dynamisches und innovatives Medizintechnik-Unternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Sales Representative für Teile von NRW ein.
A leading pharmaceutical company in the world, is currently hiring a Sales Manager to join their team based in Shanghai.
An innovative and established medical device company is currently hiring a Territory Manager to join their team in North Spain.
Up to €80000.00 per annum
A renowned medical device company is seeking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager to their office in the Netherlands.
A global and leading health technology company is currently recruiting a Territory Manager - Italy Cardiac Rhythm Management.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
A world-leading, innovative and established Pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Sales and Marketing Manager at their office in London.
Up to €140000.00 per annum
A leading and trailblazing biotechnology company, with a deep understanding of bioinformatics, genomics and clinical diagnostics, is currently recruiting a Sales Director, EMEA.
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Hannover, Wolfsburg und Göttingen ein.
Ein dynamisches Medizintechnikunternehmen, das Patienten neue Perspektiven eröffnet, stellt derzeit einen Vertriebsmitarbeiter für den Großraum Stuttgart, Freiburg und Karlsruhe ein.