Sales Operations Manager
An innovative and UK-based biopharmaceutical company is currently looking to recruit a Sales Operations Manager. Based in London on a home-based capacity, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an in-demand company that specialises in treatments for neurological diseases.
- Ensuring that the company's European commercial operations strategy is optimally implemented through best in class processes supported by cutting edge analytics that work efficiently for all stakeholders.
- Creating, evaluating, implementing and optimising processes and standards that will enable Sales Teams and Business Leaders make efficient and effective data-driven decisions.
- Working alongside field and central functions to define quarterly and annual targets.
- Managing, cross-functionally, alongside both field and central functions to enable sales team's productivity.
- Territory and Account Planning
- Sales effectiveness metrics
- Incentive compensation measurement and reporting
- Develop and implement with field teams, IS and partners VeevaCRM (SFDC) to bring about best-in-class adoption and reporting
- Efficient and effective reporting of field activities and commercial operations.
- Maintain OPEX forecasts and support the budgetary process.
- Working alongside the operational team members and field teams to continuously improve sales operations processes to reduce bottlenecks.
- Creating presentations to ensure coordination of processes and workstreams - allowing clear presentation of complex commercial process issues to wide internal audiences.
- Carrying out their work in a way that will not adversely affect their own, or others', health, safety and security or the environment; and reports any shortcomings in the company's arrangements.
- Working with the Program Director to develop the priorities needed for commercialisation in-market and business expansion, and then work in a cross-functional capacity to ensure execution to plans.
- Managing relationships with in-country vendors, as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree level.
- 5+ years of sales operations experience, either in the Pharmaceutical or aligned industry.
- Strong experience in VeevaCRM (Salesforce) deployment and development.
- Exposure to BI Tools such as Shyft and MS Power BI.
- Team player with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work within a fast paced, ambiguous work environment.
- Experience of working across Europe.
- Flexible approach to different work styles.
- High proficiency in MS Office 365 Tools.
- Able to work on own initiative with limited management oversight.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Flora Hickish at 0203 866 0228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.