A leading pharmaceutical company in the world, is currently hiring a Sales Manager to join their team based in Shanghai. This internationally recognised organisation is focused on quality, and the ability to recognise and meet the needs of both physicians and patients. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Accountable for the sales planning, sales analysis, and distributor management, sales forecast and achievement, so to accomplish or exceed the sales target.
- The primary interface between the distributors and South China in relation to the business.
- Overall responsible for sales in the area through a distribution network.
- Responsible for local marketing activities with distributors.
- Supporting technical service and application support to ensure the distributor's satisfactory and end user's satisfactory.
- Supporting distributors as the Manufacturer's representative in the territory.
- Responsible for sales team management.
- Able to technically discuss products vs. competition.
- Keeping updated reports of market dynamics, competitors' activities and any opportunities that might allow to increase its market penetration in the territory.
- Managing and building effective sales organisations in your territories.
- Ensuring your team is qualified and adequate to achieve company objectives and perform assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years above relevant working experience in medical industry and life science business.
- Strong people management skill.
- Bachelor's degree and above will be great.
- Good IVD market insight and network in South China.
- KA background would be accepted.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruby Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.