Sales Manager - BeneLux
Proclinical are recruiting for a Sales Manager - Benelux to join a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Amsterdam.
- Guarantee team members suitably leverage approved messages and materials, constant with the organisation's training programs for oncology product commercialisation.
- Offer team with suitable and pertinent feedback, training interventions, and skills development and planning for constant efficiency in engaging HCPs and any other suitable customers and shareholders.
- You will develop national, regional and local account plans.
- Assure local plans are appropriately deployed and operationalised.
- Form and guide a contracts sales team accountable for accomplishing company objectives and targets through quality customer engagements.
- Accountable for team leadership and customer engagement across locations and key accounts in both the Benelux and Nordics region.
- The ideal candidate will offer general guidance to guarantee solid, constant team performance which meets/exceeds company goals.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Familiarity in a sales leadership role with at least 10+ years of experience in biopharma, at least 5+ years of experience in sales management and at least 2+ years of experience in oncology product sales.
- Ability to hire, train, develop, promote and retain top talent as well as efficiently handle team performance.
- Exhibited background of positive sales performance with a high degree of integrity.
- Interpersonal and leadership abilities.
- Works well in a team.
- Able to train others.
- Capable of planning and prioritising workload.
- Presentation and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Acquaintance with field management and operationalisation of sales technology, which involves sales CRM platforms, data and analytics, and digital promotion efforts.
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 30-40% of the time which involves occasional weekends for conferences and meetings.
- Possesses highest personal values and ethical standards.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in various languages pertinent to covered territory.
- Prior involvement in immuno-oncology sales would be ideal.
- Able to form Key Opinion leader relationships within Oncology.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nicolas Daniel at +44 203 958 9896.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.