Proclinical are looking for a Sales Consultant EMEA to develop and maintain current cell therapy business. This would be a perfect opportunity to combine your expertise with a successful company.
- Able to prioritize accounts across specific countries in EMEA and multi-task to determine optimal coverage, assess opportunity, and develop new business.
- Coordinates and manages resources to provide necessary customer service. Prepares weekly and monthly plans, monitors sales funnel, tracks and analyzes progress and trends, and prepares monthly and annual territory sales forecasts and business plan.
- Maintains customer and contract profiles in Salesforce.com (CRM).
- Develops account plans for key accounts.
- Manages contract pricing renewals and service contracts in close relationship with the global team to ensure alignment for global customers.
- Responsible for conducting customer in-service demonstration & sales presentations on appropriate technologies in collaboration with the Processing Specialist.
- Plans and makes sales calls to achieve sales goals. Evaluates and redesigns future contacts.
- Collaborate and support the regional marketing organization to develop/design strategies to develop cell therapy business in EMEA including feeding back the inputs of the voice of the customer.
- Manages budget and expenses, adheres to company policies and communicates effectively
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in Business or Life Sciences Knowledge necessary to perform in this position is generally acquired through a a minimum of 4 years sales or commercial experience in a healthcare environment.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant sales experience in a consultative selling environment;
- Experience in life sciences industry in medical device, regenerative medicine/stem cell culture, or biotechnology preferred
- Willingness to continuously increase and sharpen therapy and technical knowledge as well as selling, negotiating, and presentation skills.
- Experience in creating & implementing sales strategies
- Demonstrated advanced selling skills and proven success
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 2038542471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.