Sales & Market Access Representative
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Sales & Market Access Representative position. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in southern Germany, this vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to improving the healthcare field.
- Holding a credible clinical conversation, positioning products and economical value accordingly.
- Developing and executing market development efforts to accelerate new therapy adoptions and to increase the number of patients available to receive our treatment.
- Completing a thorough analysis of the territory and identifying key target accounts.
- Generating and following up on sales leads.
- Recommend changes in the company's solution technology, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments in order to expand the company's business.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, existing and new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques; using this information to differentiate the company's products from those of its competitors
- Supporting marketing in the development of education programs for physicians and other health professionals involved in the use of the company portfolio.
- Supporting activities related to driving enrolment in our Clinical Trials.
- Participating in professional society meetings/trade shows, which promote the company's portfolio.
- Building strong relationships with multiple stakeholders within an account and based upon knowledge of the customer's needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree or an equivalent apprenticeship in the field of health economics or business.
- Minimum of three years sales or market access experience in medical device or pharma industry.
- Deep knowledge of reimbursement (DRG and EBM).
- Fluency in English; proficiency in German and/or French would be an advantage.
- Valid driving license (B).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Errico Di Piazza at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Magdeburg (39104), Germany
Sales Representative Arthroscopy
München (81249), Germany
A vacancy has been opened for a Sales Account Manager with a leading biotechnology company known for their leading commercial technologies.