Sales Account Manager - Sweden and Finland
A vacancy has been opened for a Sales Account Manager with a leading biotechnology company known for their technologies. With developments in the fields of synthetic biology, immunotherapy, antibody design, chemical synthesis, and bioinformatics, this position provides an excellent opportunity to work with an established industry presence and significantly bolster a career in the pharmaceutical commercial field. This position will be in the company's office in Stockholm.
- Achieve the agreed monthly/quarterly/yearly sales and/or profit goals.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sales strategies and tactics for products/services, new markets and new applications.
- Work together with Technical Account Managers to ensure all possible actions are taken to secure business in competitive situations.
- Share market knowledge and customer feedback with Senior Management, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Report timely to Senior Regional Sales Manager providing:
- Written reports as requested
- Documentation of sales activities Sales Account Manager (SAM) will be responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategy and tactics for related product/service lines to achieve sales and profit goals in their designated geographic territory. Document activities and opportunities in CRM System
- Introduce the company to new markets - Industrial/Academic/Governmental.
- Drive business expansion in collaboration with inside technical support team (TAM).
- Build a business reference network for new business expansion.
Skills and Requirements:
- Academic degree in life science discipline, with hands on laboratory experience.
- Relevant Sales experience preferred with a high level of technical and professional expertise.
- Knowledge of the Biological and CRO market with an emphasis on one or more of the following: Gene Synthesis, Protein, Peptide, BioAssay, Antibody or Cell Line Products/Servicesa plus.
- Native speaker or fluent in English will be a must, German or French speaking is a plus.
- Ability to accurately forecast sales within your territory accurately on a monthly basis.
- Ability to travel up to 40% overnight.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.