Sales Account Manager - Nordics
Proclinical is in search for a talented Sales Account Manager in the Nordic region. In this role you will be expected to implement marketing strategy and tactics for products, you will be responsible for expanding and delivering profitable initiatives to the organisation.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sales strategies and tactics for products/services, new markets and new applications.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to ensure all possible actions are taken to secure business in competitive situations.
- Share market knowledge and customer feedback with Senior Management, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Use CRM to record and manage Sales pipelines on a daily bases
- Develop and maintain relationship with key accounts
Skills and Requirements
- Academic degree in life science discipline, with hands on laboratory experience.
- Relevant Sales experience preferred with a high level of technical and professional expertise.
- Knowledge of the Biological and CRO market with an emphasis on one or more of the following: Gene Synthesis, Protein, Peptide, Antibody or Cell Line Products/Services a plus.
- Ability to operate effectively and succeed in an international business environment.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.