Sales Account Manager - France
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Account Manager to be responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategy and tactics for related product/service lines to achieve sales and profit goals in the French territory. This company is the world leader in biotechnology reagent service industry.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sales strategies and tactics for products/services, new markets and new applications.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to ensure all possible actions are taken to secure business in competitive situations.
- Share market knowledge and customer feedback with Senior Management, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Use CRM to record and manage Sales pipelines on a daily bases;
- Develop and maintain relationship with key accounts
Skills and Requirements
- Academic degree in life science discipline, with hands on laboratory experience.
- Relevant Sales experience preferred with a high level of technical and professional expertise.
- Knowledge of the Biological and CRO market with an emphasis on one or more of the following: Gene Synthesis, Protein, Peptide, Antibody or Cell Line Products/Services a plus.
- Ability to operate effectively and succeed in an international business environment.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.