Research Scientist (Materials Science)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist for a CRO located in Lafayette, IN. Successful candidate will be an integral part of the team working on complex solid-state research projects related to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Perform laboratory experiments involving crystallization and solid form screening of pharmaceutical compounds.
- Data interpretation from a wide range of solid-state and analytical techniques.
- Maintain appropriate documentation (records and lab notebooks).
- Prepare reports containing experimental and analytical results.
- Comply with cGMP procedures, safety requirements, and company policies.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS in Organic Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related field with 5+ years chemistry laboratory or pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Crystallization and wet chemistry laboratory experience required.
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical solid-state chemistry and thermodynamics.
- Hands-on experience in solid form screening and/or crystallization process development.
- Previous experience working in a GMP environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Claudia Reid at (+1) 215-531-5315 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.